Supahdupahflowlymelloowwweeee....

Monday, August 13, 2007

Fufufu... Dunno why but this morning I feel so sad...so baaaaddd... Maybe its because I dont speak with my boyfriend for the whole yesterday (and he still not calling me 'till now..), or maybe its because a conversation with one of my best-closest-friend last night that makes me missing him so much (I miss you! And the tea, the rain, the comfort in your room, the late night supper at sop buntut simpang or my favorite talago biru or your favorite nasi goreng balubur or my favorite (again) bebek goreng van java.. or just riding your motorbike and you'll go whereever I wish... Gosh.. Wish I can go back there..), or maybe its because the weather...or my period (ow...this explain much!) ..?

I dont know.....!

All I know is this morning I wake up with no smile, no spirit, no guts... empty... Feel so so weaaaaak... so sick! Hwuaaaaaa.... Maybe this what they called LONELY...

God, please help me to work!!

traffk