Life.. lately

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's been a month since I decided to resign from my previous job. It doesn't mean that I'm jobless, hey you there! Sorry for becoming a little bit rude and emotional.. Hehe.. Most of the people think that the reason why I quit my job is because I just want to be a housewife and stay at home and make no money [ooohh.. resign supaya bisa jadi ibu rumah tangga aja ya?]. No offense, dear housewifes around the globe! There is no job as honourable as a housewife, my mother also a housewife, but some people that told me that 'thing' was talking it in a bitchy way. Ya know...the way that makes you feel bad, ring a bell? Oooh.. I hate that... Really hate that. But, I let the judgement passed. And keep moving on with my life. Happily! Heheh... 


Yup, kayanya baru sekarang ini I find my true happiness again. I love my job, I love my husband, I love my  life and I love my self! *oke yg ini terlalu narsis..haha* But, it doesn't mean that I don't have a problem.. Especially financial problem *big grin*, but facing a problem when you're always in a good mood is kinda fun! And easy! Haha... *toyor2 pala ratie* 

Alhamdulillah... I think Allah is very kind to me.  

Yeaaaah... so, where am I lately? Ke PLN, nyoba2 resep, nyari tukang furniture, contacting the investors, preparing to launch 'it' at January, berantem-berantem ama si hub2 tentang segala perintilan2 itu and sometimes still do some translation to make money and today I'm here at Bandung! 

Loh, kok jadi ada di Bandung? Awalnya sih, kesini tuh cuma mo dateng ke kawinan temen aja, dan karena males pulang sendiri akhirnya terdamparlah gw disini menunggu kerjaan my hubby selesai. Yang tadinya tu kerjaan bakal kelar dalam sehari, eeh.. mulur jadi 4 hari. Ternyata begini yah rasanya jadi wiraswastawati. Hehe.. Karena si hubby juga kerjanya freelance, we have a lot of time now and we can do everything that we want! Kendalanya self-employed cuma satu sih... Able to kick your own ass to move! Tapi biasanya itu akan otomatis terjadi kalo uang di rekening mulai terasa menipis. Haha.. Ayo, kerja..kerja!! Kaya sekarang ini, gw berani tetep tinggal di Bandung selama beberapa hari dan ninggalin persiapan di Bogor karena emang lagi ada kerjaan translate juga (which means more money to come..hehe) yang bisa gw kerjain disini pake laptop gw. So, besok klo udah pulang ke Bogor lagi, harus langsung fokus sama yang mo di-launch ituh! Hehehe.. Gw ga akan terima kerjaan dulu dan my hub-hub juga ga akan nerima kerjaan dia dulu sampe persiapannya selesai and we're ready to launch!

Hhmmmm... agak ga penting posting kali ini. Hwehe.. Well, agak dipaksain nulis juga sih, soalnya klo kelamaan ga nulis pasti tulisan gw jadi ga enak dibacanya... Haha... Biar ga bosen-bosen amat, nih gw posting juga foto2 ga penting gw ama my hubby waktu lagi jalan-jalan ke cibodas. Enjoy!

India-indiaan.. 

 Water, anyone?

Help!!

traffk